locked Re: Scan log

Laurie, VK3AMA

On 25/04/2020 4:52 am, Lawrence Godek wrote:
I have tried several times this morning to do a scanlog function but it will not go anywhere.  the screen comes up ok but when you click on the button to start the scan it immediately closes the window.  I've tried it 3 times and rebooted the computer several times in between.  Same results.  It worked fine a couple days ago when i last tried it.  I've not made any changes anywhere to any option since then.  First time i have ever had this happen.  Win 7 64 pro and JTAlert 2.16.4 along with Log4om V2.  Why would this happen?

Larry W0OGH

The "OK" button at the bottom of the Scan Log section is the OK button for the whole Settings window. Clicking it will close the Settings window. You need to use one of the Scan buttons to initiate the Scan.