locked Scan log

Lawrence Godek

I have tried several times this morning to do a scanlog function but it will not go anywhere.  the screen comes up ok but when you click on the button to start the scan it immediately closes the window.  I've tried it 3 times and rebooted the computer several times in between.  Same results.  It worked fine a couple days ago when i last tried it.  I've not made any changes anywhere to any option since then.  First time i have ever had this happen.  Win 7 64 pro and JTAlert 2.16.4 along with Log4om V2.  Why would this happen?

Larry W0OGH