locked Re: JTAlert 2.16.4 & earlier: Caller's sign mistakenly ID'd as grid, then falsely alerts New Grid - there being no match.

Michael Black

There could be two problems.

The funky grid I'm sure Laurie can fix as his expression parser may just need a small improvement.

The failure to show up in the log is a separate problem you may have not noticed until you were looking for this.

So 1 problem with JTAlert and 1 problem with WSJT-X.

Mike

On Friday, April 24, 2020, 09:06:50 AM CDT, TomK <qso@...> wrote:

Thanks for the idea, Mike.  I suspect that would not be the case since the bug seems to be on an exact combination of a certain call sign and message format.  Nonetheless, I've excluded the HammApps folder from Norton oversight. Who knows?  Always an infinitesimal chance it would help ... but I won't hold my breath :-)