locked JTAlert not connecting to WSJT-X

Paul&Tracy Richards

Hello Laurie

Congrats on the fine software

I have dabbled with JT Alert in the past but I now want to use it seriously with a view to chasing Worked All States on FT8 during the Wuhan Virus shut down. I think my prior dabbling has created some problems as when I load JTAlert (I downloaded and installed latest copy after using your deletion instructions for previous copies) but I get the following message on both my shack PCs

Both Windows 10
Trying to link to WSJT-X 2.1.2 / 2.1.0

PC1 Error Message
Unable to communicate with the WSJT-X process.
  UDP Port : 2237
  IP Address : 127.0.0.1
  Values read from WSJT-X config file...
    C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\WSJT-X\WSJT-X.ini

WSJT-X Detected Instance...
  Process Window Title : WSJT-X   v2.1.2   by K1JT
  Process Command Line : "C:\WSJT\wsjtx\bin\wsjtx.exe"

Decode alerts and logging will be unavailable until corrected.

PC # 2 is similar msg

Unable to communicate with the WSJT-X process.
  UDP Port : 2237
  IP Address : 127.0.0.1
  Values read from WSJT-X config file...
    C:\Users\sales\AppData\Local\WSJT-X\WSJT-X.ini

WSJT-X Detected Instance...
  Process Window Title : WSJT-X   v2.1.0   by K1JT
  Process Command Line : "C:\WSJT\wsjtx\bin\wsjtx.exe"

Decode alerts and logging will be unavailable until corrected.

Let me know if you can assist in getting me going here

Cheers and Thanks

Paul - vk4ma