locked Re: JTALert B4 Data is missing

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 24/04/2020 3:10 am, Jim N6VH wrote:

Since all of his QSOs are logged to Logger32, can he just export and adif from that logger, and then import it into ACLog? That should work, and then he would have all of his QSOs in ACLog. If that doesn't work (it should), the import wsjtx_log.adi into ACLog. I would try theĀ  export from Logger32 solution first.

73,

Jim N6VH

That's how I would do it with an additional step of restarting JTAlert if it was running during the ACLog ADIF import. There is nothing that has to be done specifically in JTAlert for the B4 alerting.