locked Re: Not Logging to QRZ

Dave Garber

I am not at home so can't confirm location but I beleive wsjtx has a comment field on the log window and if you state anything in there it can be retained..   Check that field before clicking ok to log

sent by my LG phone

On Thu, Apr 23, 2020, 8:41 AM Jim Spears, <n1nk@...> wrote:
This topic should be changed to "bogus IOTA listing in QRZ.com database".  I have found the same thing, somebody whose main station is non-island based can operated from an island from time.  Some of these insert the IOTA number in QRZ.com so when JTAlert pulls the QRZ data out, IOTA comes with it.  this is not the fault of either QRZ or JTAlert but the user who put IOTA in the listing in the first place.  I also monitor data pulled out of QRZ for reasonableness.  this can be hard to do with QRZ data stored in Cryllic characters which are difficult to translate.
Jim
N1NK