locked Re: JTAlert Help

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 23/04/2020 1:28 am, Lawrence Godek wrote:
With my version of JTAlert 2.16.4, i have no HELP window.  I downloaded this to work

with my Log4OM a couple weeks ago.  At one time i did have the Help window because

i used it to set up Log4om.  I am running Win 7 Pro and WSJT is 2.1.2 so i'm current

on my software.  What could have happened to it?  It was suggested that i try the Alt.

version but i think that was for WIN 10 users only.  HELP is not off screen,

it just flat doesn't show up at all.

Larry W0OGH

Try using the "Help File" shortcut that is created by the installer, located under the "HamApps JTAlert" Windows start-menu group. Alternatively, use Windows File Explorer and navigate to the directory where JTAlert is installed. In the Help sub-directory you can double click the "Help.chm" file. If that file is missing then likely there has been Protection software interference and there could be other files missing, in which case a new install of JTAlert is advised (your current settings are safe).