locked Re: JTAlert for grid locators

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 23/04/2020 6:08 am, Bernie McClenny via groups.io wrote:
How do I add my previously worked grids to the JT Alert software? Surely there must be a way?
Thanks
Bernie, W3UR

Bernie,

The only way (with the current JTAlert V2 series) is by performing a "Scan Log" operation. This requires a logger to be enabled with JTAlert. If your logger is not supported, the easiest way would be to perform an ADIF export and point JTAlert at that adif file (that is set JTAlert to use ADIF logging).

FYI, the future JTAlertV3 (many months from release however) has an option to import a list of worked Grids (either adif or csv file) without the need to setup logging if it is not required.