locked Re: Am I in JTAlert for JTDX or WSJTx ?

Dave Garber

if you wish to use the bat file, just call up jtalert, and set jtalert to do the starting of wsjt-x, and anything else you want

just try to use the correct jtalert shortcut ( if you can set that)

the easier way, I think , is to just use the correct colour jtalert shortcut, and let it do as I said,   even can call up dxk log program, etc

Dave Garber
VE3WEJ / VE3IE

On Tue, Apr 21, 2020 at 8:32 AM KD7YZ Bob <kd7yz@...> wrote:
I have DxLabs 'Launcher' issue this, after its own startup:

C:\Radio\HamApps\JTAlert\JTAlertx-HF WSJTX.bat

which, in turn says this:

Start JTAlert.exe /wsjtx

and I get what you see in the screenshot.

I know of no other way to start JTAlert with a pass-param, inside DxLabs
Launcher, than the way I did, BTW .

So, I see both icons for the running process JTAlert . but they tell me
two things.

Bob KD7YZ
AMSAT LM #901