locked Re: Not Logging to QRZ

Michael Black

That would be the problem...

Our most popular subscription. In use worldwide, our XML Logbook Data gives realtime callsign lookups to most logging programs. It also provides the ability to upload/download your log files to the QRZ Online Logbook.

On Tuesday, April 21, 2020, 07:58:42 AM CDT, John <jonie41@...> wrote:

Gu' Day, Laurie,

I do have the correct API with hyphens, no joy.

Log info successfully arrives at HRDlog and Clublog.

I consulted the HELP under Logging and noticed that it says, in effect, that one
must have a QRZ.com subscription, is this the PAID subscription?

I subscribe, but not to the paid subscription, could this be the problem?.

John
VE3KKQ