locked Re: Not Logging to QRZ

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 21/04/2020 12:42 pm, NA5M - Frank wrote:
Hello Laurie,  Thank you yet again for your help.  I will submit through Help.  Can you share the name of the log file you're looking for?

Frank,

I don't understand your statement "
Can you share the name of the log file you're looking for". All necessary files I need to examine are automatically included in the Contact Support request.

I got your Support Request. The problem is that your running JTAlert without an enabled logger, "NO Log" shown in the titlebar. With no logger enabled, JTAlert doesn't try and upload to any of the online logs (that should probably be changed, but is unlikely in the short term).

Please enable a logger and try again. Let me know if your still have problems.