locked Bearing and Distance in callsign popups missing

Howard W6HDG

I think this was discussed a while back but was supposed to have been corrected.  If I hover over a callsign in a callsign display slot, I used to get bearing and distance entries reliably. They seem to only be included occasionally now. What is odd is that if I hover over the same callsign during the next cycle the data can sometimes show up miraculously. I'm not sure where this data is being pulled from but I use QRZ XML membership service and also have QRZ checked under online logbooks with an API key. Ideas?

Thanks and 73,
Howard W6HDG