---------- Original Message ----------
From: "HamApps Support (VK3AMA)" <vk3ama.ham.apps@gmail.com>
Date: April 20, 2020 at 5:54 PM

On 21/04/2020 6:42 am, NA5M - Frank wrote:
New Windows PC, fresh load WSJT-X and JTAlert.  QRZ sub is up to date,
Enabled and API Key entered and reentered.  QRZ XML Lookup is
working.  Once a QSO is completed WSJT-X popup window to Log QSO opens
and I click OK.  Then what used to happen on the old PC is a similar
popup from JTAlert asking to OK the log.  I'm not getting this window
from JTAlert since the new software load out.  I'm not sure how the
.adi gets from WSJT-X to JTAlert to QRZ or if my issue is something I
have wrong in either WSJT-X or JTAlert.  Only thing I'm sure of is the
filaments are lit on the 6146Bs.  Hopefully someone can point me in
the right direction, please.  Thanks, Frank NA5M
Frank,

There have been a couple of recent reports of failed QRZ logging that
were tracked down to the user entering the wrong api key for their log.
For some reason the users chose to strip the hyphens from the key value
provided by QRZ. The key needs to exactly match that recorded for your
QRZ logbook.

The key should follow this format "XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX"

If the API key looks correct, use the "Help" (or "? ") -> "Contact
Support" menu, on the main JTAlert window, to send me your JTAlert files
for analysis.