locked Re: Not Logging to QRZ

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 21/04/2020 6:42 am, NA5M - Frank wrote:
New Windows PC, fresh load WSJT-X and JTAlert.  QRZ sub is up to date, Enabled and API Key entered and reentered.  QRZ XML Lookup is working.  Once a QSO is completed WSJT-X popup window to Log QSO opens and I click OK.  Then what used to happen on the old PC is a similar popup from JTAlert asking to OK the log.  I'm not getting this window from JTAlert since the new software load out.  I'm not sure how the .adi gets from WSJT-X to JTAlert to QRZ or if my issue is something I have wrong in either WSJT-X or JTAlert.  Only thing I'm sure of is the filaments are lit on the 6146Bs.  Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction, please.  Thanks,  Frank NA5M

Frank,

There have been a couple of recent reports of failed QRZ logging that were tracked down to the user entering the wrong api key for their log. For some reason the users chose to strip the hyphens from the key value provided by QRZ. The key needs to exactly match that recorded for your QRZ logbook.

The key should follow this format "XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX"

If the API key looks correct, use the "Help" (or "? ") -> "Contact Support" menu, on the main JTAlert window, to send me your JTAlert files for analysis.