locked Re: Decodes Window Will Not Open (Windows 10)

WB8ASI Herb

Laurie,  P.S.  When the Decodes Window reopens, it is already full of decodes.  So seems it is collecting them, and just not displaying them on the window until it is reopended.   Hope that helps.  Low priority.

On April 16, 2020 at 8:15 AM WB8ASI Herb <WB8ASI@...> wrote:

Laurie,  It happened again this morning upon initial startup, and I see there is a port entry.   I'll reopen the Decodes Window and be good all day.  73 Herb
On April 15, 2020 at 1:43 AM "HamApps Support (VK3AMA)" <vk3ama.ham.apps@...> wrote:

On 14/04/2020 5:44 am, WB8ASI Herb wrote:
I'm a regular user and big fan of the Decodes Window.  Since 2.16.4, now when I first open JTA, the Decodes Window opens auto with it cuz I always have it displayed, but it stays blank as decodes on the Main Screen continue.  I close the Decodes Window and reopen it, and it is then full and continues as normal.  Not a big deal for me since it's working, but yes something has changed.  73, Herb WB8ASI

Herb,
Sounds like a timing/initialization issue.
When this happens again, before restarting the Decodes window, have a look at the JTAlert Help-About report. Does the JTAlertV2.Decodes.exe process report a UDP port? Like this (except the port numbers change with each JTAlert sessions). or is the port entry empty?