locked Re: DT Out of Tolerance Indicator

WB8ASI Herb

Bob,  I'm a Decodes Window user and the DT value with highlight and selectable setpoint is still there on the Decodes Window.  73, Herb

On April 15, 2020 at 12:06 PM Bob Stothfang <bobstothfang@...> wrote:

Several JTAlert revisions ago a great new feature was incorporated to flag any DT values that were out of tolerance.
If the DT value was > ±1.5 second it would be highlighted in red in the "Band Activity" window.
If most of the DT values were highlighted it was probably my clock error.
If only a few were highlighted then the other stations clocks were in error.

I am now using JTAlert version 2.16.4 and I notice that the highlight alert is absent.
The default value was 1.5 seconds but it was adjustable. Now even the tolerance adjustment is also missing.
Was it removed in the later versions?

I am using JTAlert with WSJT-X version 2.1.2

Thanks
Bob Stothfang - W8RES