locked Re: Decodes Window will not populate, while Callsign window will.

Mark W2OR

Thanks for the reply and the suggestion, Mike.

I found the culprit, and it was me.  All is working fine now.

In checking all my filters for the fifth time, to make positively sure they were all OFF, I stumbled across one that didn't come to my attention previously, and that was a callsign filter I had set for a particular DX station.

But thank you for your suggestion, because, had I not read it, and tried again, I might not have found the culprit !!

73 to you.
Stay Safe
Stay Home
Stay in the Shack