locked Decodes Window will not populate, while Callsign window will.

Mark W2OR

Decodes Window will not populate, while Callsign window will.

Hello, all.  I need some suggestions.  Decodes Window here was working yesterday.  Today it will not populate at all, while the main Callsign window will populate normally. No filters are employed.  Here below is a list of what I've checked and done so far.
Thanks and 73 de Mark w2or.
~~ ~~
V 2.16.4 version.  WSJT-x regular.
Tried Restarting WSJT-x.  Tried restarting JTAlert.  Tried restarting laptop, which uses Windows-7.
No macros are, or have ever, been running.
Double and Triple checked that no filters are being used.
Using the Refresh feature on the Decodes Window had no effect.
I've looked for old posts for idea...  Hmm.