locked Re: Decodes Window Opens but will not maximize

WB8ASI Herb

Yes Brad,  I use Win10 and run 3 monitors.  Seems if you move a monitor or shut one down, the screen has to find somewhere to go.  When you start up again with all screens, the lost screen shifts off screen somewhere.  You'll see it again I'm sure.  Easy to retrieve once you figure out what happened.  Good luck. 73, Herb

On April 13, 2020 at 8:20 PM Brad Adams <brad@...> wrote:

Herb!

You nailed it. Have never seen that before, but it took several strokes to bring it on screen from the left monitor moving it to the right. Is this something you have seen with Windows 10 and other programs as well? I am running three monitors also. Wonder why it went off screen? Closed the window and it came right back where is was and is working just fine.

Thanks & 73

Brad

N4PYI