locked Re: Decodes Window Opens but will not maximize

WB8ASI Herb

Maybe it is open but off screen.  Shift Right Click on it in the tool bar...then Move...and use the arrow keys to bring it back on screen.  73, Herb

On April 13, 2020 at 7:38 PM Brad Adams <brad@...> wrote:

Laurie,

I went through the process as you described it, and JT Alert will still not open the decodes window. I did try one other thing, not sure of this means anything or not. I went to the x86/hamapps/jtalert/plugins folder and tried to run the executable for JTAlertV2.decodes.exe. I got an error message “bad command line parameters”. I attached a screen shot of the error.

Thanks for a great application. Don’t want to be a nag, but I sure like the decodes window!

Brad

N4PYI