locked Very Frustrated, Doing my First FT8 Contest but needing to not show all work B4

Thomas Mize KJ4GK

I am scared to get in here and just turn off my Logger because I still want to log all of my contacts. Do I need to set up JT Alert for a diff logger when I am contesting and load up a different mdb database or something.

All I am wanting to do is to able to NOT see all of my WORKED B4 from before this contest and ONLY see my worked B4 for during this contest? Is there a way to change the date that it is looking for worked B4

I am a little embarassed about this.

I am doing contest now someone please lend a hand to this young ham here trying to win the contest with out working everyone 4 or 5 times lol.

KJ4GK