locked Re: Audio Alerts Delayed

John Petrocelli

Laurie,

   OK and thank you for the reply.

   Next time the issue shows up, I shall follow the instructions as you have outlined.

   I shall also endeavor to note the times, both start and end, of the audio delay.
   As noted, the population of the callsigns on the main window is prompt. It is only the audio alerts that periodically have the delay

73
John - WA2HIP
John R. Petrocelli - WA2HIP
Primary Home Page:
   http://wa2hip.com
On 11/04/2020 6:10 am, John Petrocelli via groups.io wrote:
   I am attaching the debug information.
   The audio delay manifested itself at approximately 1954 Z and then self-cleared around 1958 Z.
   Note that my computer uses GMT at all times.
John,

Sorry, those files are not adequate. You need to use the Contact Support link as that will ensure all the debug and session files, along with your config  file (to facilitate fault replication testing), are sent to me for analysis.

With this particular issue there is no need to have debug recording enabled as the necessary files are created and updated regardless of that setting, plus having debug recording enabled will have a detrimental impact on JTAlert performance.