locked Re: JT ALERT 2.16.4 & HRD .269 #HRD

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 7/04/2020 9:36 pm, Terry Partigianoni wrote:

Have the newest versions of both.

when I select HRD and work an FT4 station everything is logged correctly but if I show worked station details in jt alert it never updates the worked state, Dxcc, band info at the bottom. Thing is if I choose ADIF logging it does.

also, this isn’t HRD but I have QRZ XML service and in the last few updates it only “looks up” about 20% of the contacts.

terry
W5TMP

Sounds like you have updated your HRD log to be adif compliant for FT4 QSOs (Mode=MFSK, SUBMODE=FT4) but failed to tell JTAlert of the change.

There is an important checkbox that needs setting followed by a new Scan Log. See the recent JTAlert release announcement, the JTAlert Help file or this pinned forum message https://hamapps.groups.io/g/Support/message/28944