---------- Original Message ----------
From: Kevin k5vp <@Kevin.k5vp>
Date: April 9, 2020 at 3:34 PM

KH6M shows he is in Naple Fl on QRZ here.

k5vp

On Thu, Apr 9, 2020 at 12:26 PM Michael Black via groups.io <mdblack98=
yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

What makes you think it's Florida? His QRZ pages shows Hawaii.

de Mike W9MDB

On Thursday, April 9, 2020, 02:14:11 PM CDT, Franco HB9oab <
hb9oab@...> wrote:

HI All,
Could anyone tell me or have a formula on how US calls are also recognized
with the respective state and CQzone in JTalert?

Is there a specific form of the call to understand how they are
recognized, or is a database callsign?

For example, I heard KH6M this afternoon and thought it was Hawaii,
instead it turns out to be FL. ;-)

sry, I hadn't turned on JTalert to check if he was giving it to me.

Thanks, 73s
Franco
http://www.qrz.com/db/hb9oab

*Kevin Potter *