locked Re: New to FT8 and JTAlert

g4wjs

On 08/04/2020 16:52, VE3JI wrote:
Hi all

I have been using WSJT-X for about 2 weeks ... all with no problems.  Decided I need better contact tracking / logging which JTA has.  I have downloaded it .. including the the call sign database .. installed it and it all seems to work ... I have DXKeeper running with JTA and all QSOs log to WSJT-X and DXKeeper .. no problem. I ran the Scan and Rebuild process for everything and it seemed that there was no errors and applied it.  When i look to see what DXCC ... Zones ETC i have worked it tell me that i have not worked any of them.

i have i missed a step in connecting the previous logged items in either WSJT-X or from DX Keeper

thanks in advance

Ian VE3JI
Hi Ian,

you would normally review your award progress and goals using DXKeeper. Are you uploading your completed QSOs to LoTW and eQSL, and synchronizing matches with QSO partners in DXKeeper?

JTAlert scans your log, in this case DXKeeper, to update its internal lists of things worked and confirmed so it can highlight decodes of stations you might wish to work.

Bill
G4WJS.