locked Re: QRZ.COM fields passed through to HRD Log?

Ham Radio

On Wed, Apr 8, 2020 at 08:14 AM, John Peck wrote:
Neil,

Start JTAlert. Then:

Settings
Manage Settings
Web Services
Online XML Callbooks
QRZ.com XML Lookup
Fill in your call and password for QRZ.COM

Don't feel bad, I had to have help to find this too! JTAlert is very capable but there are so many features and the menus go very deep.

I still haven't figured out how to get the lat/lon from the QRZ data.

73 John K2GOC

[...]

 All fields now populated with FT4 contacts upon using QRZ.COM settings in JTAlert.

--
73, Bernie, VE3FWF