locked Re: Scan Log not picking up FT4 confirmed QSOs

jushamn@...

Ok this is embarrassing. I was so sure that I had the path to the adif log correct that I fail to check it carefully. I was saving the log exported from LOGic to ALMOST the right directory (a few letters difference). I have now gone to using JTAlert's default directory for adif and it all works. Lesson learned, sometimes it doesn't pay to be creative.

Thanks Laurie for the info on the change in the adif spec concerning Canadian Provinces and especially for being patient with my foolishness.