locked Re: JTAlert 2.16.3 build 0002 #HRD

Ham Radio

I am having a configuration issue with WSJT-X v2.1.2, JTAlert 2.16.3.beta 002 and HRD 6.7.0.269 logging FT4.

WSJT-X logs directly into HRD with no problem with the correct Mode (MFSK) and Submode  (FT4) in HRD

WSJT-X along with JTAlert running at the same time results Mode being FT4 and Submode being blank when logging the FT4 contact. The alert box indicates Mode being FT4.

I am using UDP port 2237 in WSJT-X and HRD. I have the correct check box set in JTAlert for HRD 6.7.0.269

I am doing something wrong here but no idea what is wrong.

--
73, Bernie, VE3FWF