From: Support@HamApps.groups.io <Support@HamApps.groups.io> On Behalf Of Neil
Sent: Friday, April 3, 2020 04:05 PM
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Subject: [HamApps] Duplicate logging?

I noticed that if I enable in settings to enable HRD logging I have two entries of the same QSO. I have unticked HRD 6.3 logging in JT Alert and have only the one contact logging in. I wonder why this is? Not a major problem I just want to understand why, and I want to utilize the full potential of JT Alert which IMO is a great piece of work.
Neil   N4FN