locked Re: JTALERT Text is not working with TCP error

WB8ASI Herb

I just tried it, and got the same thing. Herb WB8ASI

On April 3, 2020 at 7:43 PM "Komkit Listisard via groups.io" <w3kit@...> wrote:

Today I noticed my text msg was not working, I do not see anyone with the line under their callsigns.  And everyone seem to be OFFLINE to me.  I called a friend of mine, he noticed the same.

Looking around the settings under TCP/IP Network Ports, I see the following error.  Was it something on my end?  I tried different ports, all failed the same.

TCP Port (for Text Messages) TCP Connect FAIL : Error=10060 when I run the "test"

73, Kit W3KIT