locked Re: Decodes Window does not refresh/update v 2.16.3

WB8ASI Herb

Howard,  I can confirm this happened twice for me too.  Closing and reopening the Decodes Window got it working again, but something has changed and does not refresh on initial opening.  73, de WB8ASI, Herb.

On April 2, 2020 at 8:45 PM "Howard Waxman, WZ4K" <wz4k@...> wrote:

JTAlert is displaying decodes in he main window - none showing in the Decodes window after update to 2.16.3. Verified all decode settings and display settings are the same as my previous version (2.16.1).
Running WIN10 1909 Build 18363.752 and I just simultaneously installed 2020-03 Cumulative Update for WIN10 Version 1909 KB4541335. Thanks for your help.
--

73, Howard
WZ4K