locked Re: Hamspots

Michael Black

Sounds like your firewall is blocking it....

Mike

On Wednesday, April 1, 2020, 02:23:10 PM CDT, Martin Blaise <martingblaise@...> wrote:

See graphic. I had all three fails. Maybe I have the wrong port settings??

On Wed, Apr 1, 2020 at 2:15 PM Michael Black via groups.io <mdblack98=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Actually it's simpler than that...you should be able to just click on the menu item...Manage Settings is the 3rd entry from the bottom of this menu.

Inline image

de Mike W9MDB

On Wednesday, April 1, 2020, 02:09:12 PM CDT, Martin Blaise <martingblaise@...> wrote:

I don't see anything for manage settings. See graphic. Thanks.

On Wed, Apr 1, 2020 at 12:44 PM Michael Black via groups.io <mdblack98=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Settings/Manage Settings/Web Services -- Enable the Hamspots.net checkbox.

de Mike W9MDB

On Wednesday, April 1, 2020, 09:15:58 AM CDT, Martin Blaise <martingblaise@...> wrote:

On hamspots I see my call spotted but the section calls I spotted is blank, can someone help me fix this?