The latest JTAlert version 2.16.3 is now
available @ https://hamapps.com/JTAlert/
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Please review the Release notes
at the end of this message.
de Laurie VK3AMA
*** Includes Callsign database file version
- US State Scan: A popup warning that a new
scan is needed will be shown
whenever the "Consider DC as MD" checkbox is
changed. The new scan is
needed to correctly update the wanted lists
counts to reflect whether
"DC" is considered a separate alert-able
- Non US Callsigns that are listed in the FCC
database with a US based
State will be alerted as the United States
and not the Country normally
identified by their Callsign prefix. (eg NH2
Guam, AH0 Mariana Is, etc)
- Logging: Some users experiencing non-logging
of US State code.
- Decodes Window: Show only Alerts filter
incorrectly hiding callsigns that
generated a VE Province Alert.
- Decodes Window: Delays in decode population
where the display would
appear to pause with the display updates
being one or more periods late.
- Decodes Window: Rare "Threading" errors being
- Decodes Window: US Callsigns loosing their
State code after logging.
- B4 Indicator: All decodes showing as B4 after
several decode periods.
This affected Log4OM MySQL log users.
- DXCC Alert: "TNX73" alerting as "Republic of
- State Alert: Showing a total of "51 States"
rather than "50 States"
when the "Consider DC as MD" setting is
- B4 Date: "NO Log" users getting "Unknown
Date" in the Callsign tooltip
for previously worked Callsigns showing the
- WAE Country Names: Incorrect name shown in
Callsign tooltip. This was a
cosmetic defect only. The correct dxcc code
was still used for alerting.
- Country Name Display: US based callsigns
missing the State code after the
Country name when the Callsign is a B4.