locked Re: JTAlert alt version disappears

Michael Coslo <mjcn3li@...>

On Mar 31, 2020, at 11:42 AM, g4wjs <bill.8@...> wrote:

Any AV product that quarantines your files without a means to restore them as if nothing had happened is not worth having.

I don’t disagree. My major issue is an AV that decides that innocent programs are a threat, then you pass them through, then asserting they are a threat again, then you get in Groundhog day mode of repeated quarantine and restore - and to me not much difference between restore and reinstall.

Anyhow, thanks for the help - it’s just Windows being Windows.

- 73 Mike N3LI -