locked Re: Log4om v2

WB8ASI Herb

Hi Larry,   I'm using JTA 2.16.1 and Log4OMv2 2.4.0.0.   I use cluster VE7CC-1 as primary and AE5E for backup.   Make sure you force an update to your V2 Help File.  Below is a pic of my Cluster management screen.   You can find it via V2 menu Connect>Telenet cluster>Connection tab.  You need to Disconnect while editing.  Pick the cluster(s) you want and add using the +.  You can edit, check port, add SSID, and remember to save.  Highlight the one you want as primary and click the crown.  Then remember to Connect.  You should see it working on the Management tab.  Also the Cluster tab will show you what V2 is tracking with the filters you have chosen.  The cluster also shows on the Main V2 screen on the Cluster (F8) tab and via the globe icon upper right.  Each location can have different filters and different layouts.  Not sure where you are getting hung up, but hope this helps you find your way.  73, Herb WB8ASI

On March 30, 2020 at 10:49 AM Lawrence Godek <LawrenceG94@...> wrote:

Hi herb and thanks for the offer to help.  I have the new version of JTAlert (2.16.0)  working ok, i think.
The think that is bothering me most now is that i can't get the cluster function to do anything.
It doesn't do anything like it shows in the V2 help file.  Got some idea on this?
I normally use the VE7CC cluster but i don't see a way to implement it.
Another mystry.  I worked on this almost all day yesterday, finally giving up around 6 pm
as i wasn't thinking straight anymore. HI!
Larry W0OGH

On 3/29/2020 5:42 PM, WB8ASI Herb wrote:
Open the JTAlert Help tab.   Click on Log4OM under the logging item.  Send me a note if you need help.  I've got JTA and Log4OMv2 working smoothly. 73, Herb WB8ASI
On March 29, 2020 at 8:24 PM Lawrence Godek <LawrenceG94@...> wrote:

I jumped on the Log4om v2 bandwagon today to se what the differences are.  Quite a lot, looks like a total overhaul.  Fist I'm  having a heck of a time getting a cluster working. Secondly, I know it's been mentioned on here some references to making it work with JTAlert .  As usual I have no idea where to look.  All the places I could think of turned up nothing.  How about a refresher please.
Tks Larry/w0ogh