locked Re: Log4om v2

WB8ASI Herb

Open the JTAlert Help tab.   Click on Log4OM under the logging item.  Send me a note if you need help.  I've got JTA and Log4OMv2 working smoothly. 73, Herb WB8ASI

On March 29, 2020 at 8:24 PM Lawrence Godek <LawrenceG94@...> wrote:

I jumped on the Log4om v2 bandwagon today to se what the differences are.  Quite a lot, looks like a total overhaul.  Fist I'm  having a heck of a time getting a cluster working. Secondly, I know it's been mentioned on here some references to making it work with JTAlert .  As usual I have no idea where to look.  All the places I could think of turned up nothing.  How about a refresher please.
Tks Larry/w0ogh