locked Re: Sort Order

WB8ASI Herb

Check the box to "Enable Decodes" under Settings>Window>Decodes. Then go to File>Settings on the Decodes Window itself to set the db level alert. Decodes Window is great. Customize it the way you like. Move the columns, etc. I don't use the main window anymore except to send text messages. Good luck. 73, Herb WB8ASI

On March 29, 2020 at 6:27 PM Marlo Montanaro - KA2IRQ <ka2irq@comcast.net> wrote:

You can already do this to some extent...

In the Decodes window, File / Settings

at bottom left, very bottom, check the
Highlight signal dB level
and set the threshold level you want...
you can also set the color ...

I set the color to magenta, and it shows me the signals too low to bother
trying to call !!

w2jc

I'm just not seeing that Jim... what Decodes window? In JTAlert Settings?
Not finding it.

73,
Marlo
KA2IRQ