Re: Callsign Lookup

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 26/03/2020 7:25 am, Barry via Groups.Io wrote:
Any chance, when you get a moment to spare,
you could look at the error in msg#28710

Barry,

From you previous messages and the intermittent nature of the problem, my only thoughts are that your Protection software is interfering. Typically JTAlert will either work or it wont (due to incorrect settings). The intermittent nature of you experiences is unlikely to be caused by an incorrect setting in JTAlert or WSJT-X.

The only intermittent problem I am aware of, JTAlert will display callsigns for a number of minutes then stop displaying Callsigns for a period of minutes then resume normal display. The cause of this is unknown, but all those who experienced this behavior where using old out-of-date versions of WSJT-X that once update to 2.1.2 JTAlert started behaving normally with no periods of Callsigns non-display.

I may see something in your JTAlert session files, use the "Help" (or "? ") -> "Contact Support" menu, on the main JTAlert window, to send me your JTAlert files for analysis.