locked Re: US State missing after becoming worked B4

John Peck

I recently noticed in my HRD log some US contacts do not have the state code filled in, while most others do. When I double click the entry I find that in every case that I have looked at this happens when there have been two or more contacts with that station. I can get the state back by forcing a QRZ lookup. I suspect this behavior is linked to the original problem described in this thread. BTW, I am using current versions of HRD, WSJT, and JTAlert.