locked Re: US State missing after becoming worked B4

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 23/03/2020 9:37 am, Tom NS8K wrote:
I worked KB4REC and W0JRJ as new stations and state disappeared on both.  I then re-worked W3CVD and WB0N.  W3CVD had been previously worked on 15 Nov 2018.  WB0N was worked on 15 Aug 2019.  Both showed their state but after I worked them they both did not.

Hope that helps.  I did update the callsign database to 2020.03.19 before operating today.  Let me know if I can do anything else.

Tom - NS8K
Tnx Tom,

I find it always best to use the Callsigns that have exhibited problems even when it is unlikely the Callsign is the issue, which based on your description I believe is the case. Once I have a fix I'll send a new build link for you to test, but that may not be today.