locked Re: US State missing after becoming worked B4

JTAlert Support (VK3AMA)

On 23/03/2020 4:57 am, Tom NS8K wrote:
Just recently started using the Decodes window and today I noticed something odd. After I work a US station and their status goes to B4, their state information disappears in the decodes window.  After checking a bit, it also disappears when I mouse over the call in the main UI.

I have tried restarting WSJT-X and JTAlert and Log4OM and clearing the B4 cache, but no joy.  I can see many other B4 calls and they all show a state.  I have LoTW confirmation for most of those calls that show the state, but not all.  On a lark, I worked one of the stations I had worked before and it was showing a state.  After working them their state no longer showed.  They were a B4 with state before I worked them and became a B4 without state after.

I have noticed this before in the main UI with a mouse over but I dismissed it.  It just became obvious as I started using the decodes window.

WSJT-X ver 2.12  JTAlert 2.16.1 Log4OM 2.4.0 Win 10 1909 build 18363.720

Tom - NS8K
Tom,

Do you have a Callsign I can check and use for testing?
It may be a database issue, I'll need to investigate further.