locked Re: [Ham-Apps] Color Coding In Jt-Alert-X - BUG Confirmed.

Laurie, VK3AMA <groups04@...>

Ed,

Same defect.

de Laurie VK3AMA

On 23/04/2013 7:56 AM, Ed Wilson wrote:
Thanks, Laurie!

Another problem which I have observed is that sometimes when I am in a QSO and JT-Alert-X shows the call of the station that I am working in red, another station who is working someone else is also shown in red. I am not sure from your description below if this is fixed in your next release, but I did want to point it out.

I do not recall seeing any of these issues with JT-Alert as you mention below.

Thanks again for another great program (or actually a great addition to an already great program).

Ed, K0KC