locked Alert Sound delay !

John Petrocelli

I have noticed since version 2.16, there is a tendency for the alert sounds to suddenly be delayed for 5 to 10 seconds into the next decode period of WSJT-X.

Sometimes the is self-correcting, but more often than not it is necessary to restart JTAlert. Sometimes it is even necessary to do a system restart.

I have watched the CPU usage with Task Manager in the Tray and have not seen excessive CPU usage during the occurrences  and the memory usage is not excessive either.

Has anyone else noticed this ?

John R. Petrocelli - WA2HIP
Primary Home Page:
http://wa2hip.com