locked Re: [Ham-Apps] Color Coding In Jt-Alert-X

Ed Wilson

Now I have noticed another problem. Two call signs were coded green in JT-Alert-X and only one of those stations was calling CQ; the other one was just in a QSO.

Ed, K0KC

From: Ed Wilson
To: "Ham-Apps@..."
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2013 12:21 PM
Subject: [Ham-Apps] Coloor Coding In Jt-Alert-X

Colleagues,

I noticed today that I can have multiple CQs in a given minute in WSJT-X (color-coded green) and yet only some of them show-up in green in JT-Alert-X. The ones that do not show-up in green are black on white which is my default for "non-alert" call signs. Is this a setting that I have missed or is it a bug?

Ed, K0KC