locked Re: Time sync error

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 9/03/2020 4:43 pm, Bill - AA4M wrote:
Rats, that was a VERY useful item for me.  Do you have any idea why it was removed?

73, Bill  AA4M

Highlighting DT values in WSJT-X was removed due to an impact it was having to the WSJT-X UI display not updating  (gave the impression of a hang) for a couple of seconds (I saw it reach 4 seconds into the new period before the display updated). This was most apparent when monitoring a busy band and the WSJT-X "Band Activity" display control of WSJT-X was full. The hang would go unnoticed (ie was very short) when the old decodes in WSJT-X were erased.