locked Re: v2.16.0

Michael Black

Sounds like you installed it before with administrative privileges.

Uninstall JTAlert and remove the HamApps directory yourself...then install again.

You won't lose your settings.

de Mike W9MDB

On Monday, March 9, 2020, 03:39:07 PM CDT, Mike Baker <nt6x007@...> wrote:

Thank you, Laurie.

I restarted my computer and then tried to install 2.16.0. When it started to extract the files it stopped with this error message.

c:\program files (x86)\HamApps\JTAlert\JTAlert_AL.exe
  an error occurred while trying to remane a file in the destination directory.
  MoveFile Failed; code 5
  Access denied.

I've never had this issue before, I just installed the new version over the old one and it worked.