locked Re: 2.16.0 Clearing

John Petrocelli

In the interest of keeping my operating as I wish...............

I have gone BACK to version 2.15.11
John R. Petrocelli - WA2HIP
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
Primary Home Page:
   http://wa2hip.com
On 3/7/2020 3:45 PM, John Petrocelli via Groups.Io wrote:

Thanks, but I have tried that.  Unfortunately, space on my monitor is at a premium and so it is not convenient to do that. Plus, if the window is in the background it is rather inconvenient to have to click on the icon icon in the taskbar to view it.

Understand that I have my display configured from top to bottom : JTalert, WSJT-X Main, WSJT-X Waterfall.

Today I am SERIOUSLY considering going back to version 2.15.11
John R. Petrocelli - WA2HIP
Primary Home Page:
   http://wa2hip.com
On 3/7/2020 3:20 PM, neil_zampella wrote:

Have you thought about bringing up the Decodes History Window?   Press F9, and this will bring up a list of all transmissions you've decoded.

Neil, KN3ILZ