locked TXT Message problem

John C

I am know that this is not a one off.....    the problem...  for the last 2 or 3 versions of JTAlert, I have not been able to use the TXT message facility, which I miss dearly.  The old version (I think it was 2.15.3) used to work perfectly.   I have had my friend David, VK7YUM come and visit and double check all my settings, they are all correct.   What happens here is that no indication that a person is ON LINE or OFF LINE message ever appears.  I have even tried sending and receiving messages to/from David knowing that he is on line and nothing happens  :-(   I currently am usung Log4om V 2.4.0.0 and JTAlert V2.16.0

So, and I am wondering if anyone has come up with a soultion for this weird problem........

regards
John