locked Re: Wanted VE Province Alert

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 7/03/2020 3:02 am, WB8ASI Herb wrote:
Hi Laurie,   I'm using 2.15.11 Beta Build 0010.  It appears that the new VE Province Alert is not using the LOTW confirmation filter.  It is showing worked, but not yet confirmed, as no longer Wanted.  Thanks. 73, Herb WB8ASI
Herb,

I'm confused by what your describing. The Alerts LoTW Filter only affects what Callsigns are displayed, it has no influence over Worked/Confirmed statuses. Please rephrase. What is not working?

I have retested and the Scan Log is correctly picking up LoTW confirmed Provinces, the Callsign QSO history is correctly showing the worked/confirmed status as is the Confirmed
Bands display which is showing confirmed correctly.