locked Re: JTAlert 2.15.9, 2.15.10, 2.15.11 Callsign Setup Window Not Accessible on Initial Execution after Install on Win10 Laptop

Bill Franzen

Mike - I did try all of the off screen fixes and could not get to it at all.

Laurie - I used the regedit approach, successfully.

Thanks for the quick response.

Bill

73 de N0NYH

On Fri, Mar 6, 2020 at 12:07 PM HamApps Support (VK3AMA) <vk3ama.ham.apps@...> wrote:
On 7/03/2020 4:58 am, HamApps Support (VK3AMA) via Groups.Io wrote:
Bill,

You have a couple of options, a command line parameter or a Registry entry.
  • Add this parameter to the command-line used to start JTAlert, /callsign=N0NYH

  • Add a Registry string (REG_SZ) under "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HamApps", with a name of "callsign" and a value of "N0NYH"

I neglected to add to the above (it has just gone 5:00am here and I'm still on my first coffee)...

The command-line parameter is a temporary fix with the parameter needed with all future shortcuts used to start JTAlert until the permanent fix is applied by creating the Registry entry.